Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Make a Client Smile Tip #1

Here is a new feature that I am adding to the blog.  I call it my Make a Client Smile tips.  From time to time I will post nice little things that you can do for your clients, or potential clients, that will show them you care, brighten their day, or make them smile. 

Today:  Show them your green!  And, no, I do not mean money. 

Thursday is St. Patrick's Day.  Bring your clients a little something to remind them of the day.  It doesn't need to cost a lot of money.  Cut a big shamrock out of construction paper and slip it in the courier bag.  A card is nice too.  Just a little something green to show your spirit.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.  Make a client smile!
Lori

http://www.sinclairinkspot.com/

http://medicalbillingservice.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Small Practices Medical Billing Services

    ReplyDelete